WebPreach is a small conservative ministry answering the gospel call to reach the lost and wake up the sleeping church. WebPreach focuses on preaching the truth, encouraging the Christian, bringing sinners to repentance, and glorifying our Father in Heaven without compromise.
WebPreach gives sermons that sound the alarm without compromising God’s Word. WebPreach provides interviews that challenge today’s believer and unbeliever to motivate and to inform the world. WebPreach News keeps you informed on Bible prophecy as it unfolds and the latest headlines from a Christian perspective.
As the approaching of the return of Jesus Christ draws near WebPreach will continue on the front lines of the spiritual battlefield.
Dan Roller is a former pastor from the Midwest. After careful study of the Bible the Holy Ghost put it upon Dan’s heart that some of the things going on in the modern church were not scriptural. These things grieved Dan’s spirit and he began to see a need for the return of the biblical foundations of the church.
We hope that this website will be a blessing and a encouragement to you and your family.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com and share with us your testimony and prayer requests!
Testimony On The AKJV 1611
I was a youth pastor at church who was told to stop teaching with the King James Bible.
It’s true my pastor approached me two times concerning me using the kjv. The first time he approached me he was pretty calm and made a few jokes about it. I was bothered by it because i could tell there was a different spirit working in him. There was also a time while I was teaching Sundays school, and he came in the room and looked down at my kjv bible and I could see the annoyance by the countenance on his face. Later on that week after our youth meeting was the second time that he approached me about using the kjv, he told me that the youth could not understand that version. I told him that we were growing and that only a couple of the (church family kids) that already new everything about the bible were the ones mocking it. I told him that it was the only version I trusted using, because things were missing out of the other versions. He disagreed and I quietly just let him have his say. I went home that night concerned about this odd situation. I mean this was the bible I grew up with and many others were changed by reading and this man was attacking it. This denomination encourages all of these worldly practices in the church and many others too. My heart was heavy burdened by this. I was a week away from receiving my credentials from the AG. So I went to The Lord and put out a fleece like Gideon and said Lord if you want me out of this church and out of this denomination and this here authorized 1611 version of the King James Bible is your word then I pray that pastor comes against me tonight concerning using this bible. Later on that night it was twelve minutes to seven just before our youth meeting, when here comes pastor as always to see if everything was going well. I told him that everything was fine and that we’re just about ready to get started. Then all of the sudden he took a look around the room and his eyes noticed my good old kjv bible, all of the sudden he reached down and picked it up and put it in my face and said “I thought we talked about using this!” His mood was changed I was amazed! Wow! The Lord had showed me. I stepped back and said The Lord has shown me today that this is His word and I’m using it. He continued to be rude and I said “pastor you have the spirit of Jezebel and I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ! He was furious and ordered me to his office and continued to attack me and God’s word. After many words I saw the true spirit that was working in him and it wasn’t holy. I finished my last sermon with the youth that night and afterwards we talked again and he said “as your pastor and head authority I’m telling you to use a different version”. I told him that I could not as The Lord had showed me tonight that this was His word. He told me that I had better think it over, and I said no need to. After going back and forth over this matter I knew that he was only wanting to bully me in to his submission. I called the next day and told him that i was resigning my position with the church he continued to attack Gods word and me verbally. I told him that I was coming to the church with my son as a witness to turn in materials that belonged to the church. When I arrived two of the board members were there and by the smirk on the pastors face I knew that the board members were siding with him. That was fine because I knew Gods will was being done. So many churches are operating with the spirit of Jezebel , they are compromising God’s word for the Jezebel doctrine and it brings a curse on the people. Ichabod!
- We believe in the one true God, existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that entered into the world through the virgin birth and lived among us without sin.
- We believe Adam was created in the image of God and did not evolve from preexisting forms of life.
- We believe Jesus Christ shed His blood on Calvary as a substitute for all sinners, was buried and rose again in his body, and ascended to the right hand of the Father, from where He will return.
- We believe people are justified by grace through faith through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ with no works of our own.
- We believe the Holy Ghost convicts the sinner; sanctifies the believer; and fills the believer for the work of the Lord.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost — the just unto the resurrection of life eternal and the lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- We believe Satan and hell are real and not figurative things.
- We believe that the AKJV 1611 Holy Bible is Gods Word.
- We believe in presenting ourselves holy and acceptable unto God by dressing modestly and keeping the focus on our countenance.
- We believe in abstaning from all apperances of evil including: broadcast TV, worldy literature, secular music (including Christian music with the same beats),and New Age/Occultic materials.
- We believe in a nightly family bible study led by the father of the household to raise up the next generation to be mighty in spirit.