WebPreach is a small conservative ministry answering the gospel call to reach the lost and wake up the sleeping church. WebPreach focuses on preaching the truth, encouraging the Christian, bringing sinners to repentance, and glorifying our Father in Heaven without compromise.
WebPreach gives sermons that sound the alarm without compromising God’s Word. WebPreach provides interviews that challenge today’s believer and unbeliever to motivate and to inform the world. WebPreach News keeps you informed on Bible prophecy as it unfolds and the latest headlines from a Christian perspective.
As the approaching of the return of Jesus Christ draws near WebPreach will continue on the front lines of the spiritual battlefield.
Dan Roller is a former pastor from the Midwest. After careful study of the Bible the Holy Ghost put it upon Dan’s heart that some of the things going on in the modern church were not scriptural. These things grieved Dan’s spirit and he began to see a need for the return of the biblical foundations of the church.
We hope that this website will be a blessing and a encouragement to you and your family.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com and share with us your testimony and prayer requests!
Dan’s KJV Bible Testimony
I was a youth pastor at a church in the Midwest who was told to stop teaching from the King James Bible.
It’s true! My pastor approached me several times concerning me using the KJV Bible. The first time he approached me he was pretty calm and made a few jokes about it. I was bothered by it because I discerned there was a different spirit working in him.
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Another time I was teaching Sunday school, and he came in the room and looked down at my bible and I could see the disgust and annoyance on his face that I was still using it.
Later on that week, after our youth meeting, he approached me about using the KJV Bible. He told me that the youth could not understand that version. I declared that was ridiculous because we were growing each week and most of the kids were using that version anyway. I told him that it was the only version I trusted using, because verses were missing out of the other versions.
I gave him examples of scripture that were missing out of the other versions, such as:
- Matthew 17:21
- Matthew 18:11
- Matthew 23:14
- Mark 9:44
- Mark 11:26
- Mark 16:9-20
- Acts 8:37
- 1 John 5:7
He disagreed and I quietly just let him have his say. I went home that night concerned about this odd situation. This was the bible I grew up with and many others have been changed by reading it. Now this man was attacking it! My heart was greatly troubled and to add to this burden the Holy Ghost had started to convict me on the worldly practices I was seeing in the church.
So I cried out to The Lord in prayer and put out a fleece like Gideon (Judges 3:37). I said Lord if you want me out of this church and out of this denomination and this here authorized 1611 version of the King James Bible is your word then I pray that pastor comes against me tonight concerning using this translation.
Later on that night, just before our youth meeting, Pastor came in as always to see if everything was going well. I told him that everything was fine and that we’re just about ready to get started.
Then, all of the sudden, he took a look around the room and his eyes noticed my good, old, KJV Bible. Out of nowhere he reached down and picked it up and put it in my face and said, “I thought we talked about using this!” His mood changed so quickly that I was shocked and amazed!
I stepped back and said, “The Lord has shown me now that this is His word and I’m using it!” He continued to be rude and I said, “Pastor, you have the Spirit of Jezebel and I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ!” He was furious and ordered me to his office and continued to attack me and God’s word.
After many words I saw the true spirit that was working in him and it wasn’t holy. I finished my last sermon with the youth that night and afterwards we talked again and he said, “As your pastor and head authority I’m telling you to use a different translation of the bible”. I told him that I could not as The Lord had showed me tonight that this was His word.
He told me that I had better think it over, and I said there was no need to. After going back and forth over this matter I knew that he only wanted to bully me in to his submission, I called the next day and told him that I was resigning my position with the church. He continued to attack God’s word and me verbally. I told him that I was coming to the church with my son as a witness to turn in materials that belonged to the church.
When I arrived two of the board members were there and by the smirk on the pastor’s face I knew that the board members were siding with him. That was fine because I knew God’s will was being done.
Ever since that moment I have not walked away from what God has showed me about this bible.
Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
- We believe in the one true God, existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe the KJV Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that entered into the world through the virgin birth and lived among us without sin.
- We believe Adam was created in the image of God and did not evolve from preexisting forms of life.
- We believe Jesus Christ shed His blood on Calvary as a substitute for all sinners, was buried and rose again in his body, and ascended to the right hand of the Father, from where He will return.
- We believe people are justified by grace through faith through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ with no works of our own.
- We believe the Holy Ghost convicts the sinner; sanctifies the believer; and fills the believer for the work of the Lord.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost — the just unto the resurrection of life eternal and the lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- We believe Satan and hell are real and not figurative things.
- We believe in presenting ourselves holy and acceptable unto God by dressing modestly and keeping the focus on our countenance.
- We believe in abstaning from all apperances of evil including: broadcast TV, worldy literature, secular music (including Christian music with the same beats),and New Age/Occultic materials.
- We believe in a nightly family bible study led by the father of the household to raise up the next generation to be mighty in spirit.
You can get in touch with us via this form for any questions, prayer requests, or speaking engagement requests. Or you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.